Hey Ya’ll. So i wore this makeup look today and i was pleased at how well it turned out, and it was super easy! So i wore this on a chill Sunday, going to the mall with friends, and then later to dinner at my mom’s house. These are the products that i used:
- Tarte-Lights, camera.lashes: First of all i love the name! I really like this mascara. it is one of the few high end mascaras that i actually like. I like the brush, formulation, and how easy it is to get off
- NYX-Eyebrow Kit: I LOVE this kit, it is portable, easy to work with, and a great price. I can totally do a separate review later if you guys want, because i was sort of confused at how to use this at first.
- The Balm -Meet Matt(e)-Matt Batali: THis is a pretty deep burgundy color, i really like it. It’s easy, bendable and very pigmented, I’ve been considering getting the whole palette, but it isn’t something i really covet.
- MicaBeauty- Gel Liner: I love this, i was never really into gel liner (liquid liner junkie) until i got this in my glam bag. But now i love gel liner! This made me finally try the Bobbi Brown gel liner (more on that later).
- NYX powder blush-Cinnamon: I like this blush because i think it is perfect for summer. I love how it is subtle and warms up my face. Though i do think the quality could be better.
- Benefit-creaseless cream eye shadow in top brass: I love this, this is the very first cream eye shadow i have ever used (not the last though) and my favorite s. It is so far. Keep in the old form though keep in mind.
Here is a close up picture of my eyes. To get this look i applied the creaseless cream eye shadow all over my lids, crease, brow bone and inner corner. Then i used the balm eye shadow in my outer corner and blended it into my crease. I Applied liner, mascara, blush and then done. Oh on my lips is a Revlon lip gloss!
Hope you guys liked the post and thanks for reading! Let me know what simple look you guys have been loving lately and if you have tried any of the products listed.