Hey Ya’ll, sSorry I have been AWOL for a minute, but I have pretty busy with my sister’s graduation party, work, volunteering and just having an overall fun summer. But I am back, and today I will be talking about my must haves for June, I know, I know it’s July 🙂 just bare with me!
1. Dessert Essence: Thoroughly clean face wash: I really like this stuff, I don’t have really bad acne, but I do get breakouts and this stuff helps to control it. I only use this at night with my Clarisonic because I find it can be drying.
2. NYX Blush: Hot Pink: I have been wearing this almost everyday because it goes with many many makeup looks, when I first got this in my Ipsy Bag I was like meh, but I decided to try it out and I love it, it gives a nice subtle rosey glow.
3. Essie: First Timer: So I finally broke down and bought it after weeks of stalking it at Target ha ha (dude 8 bucks is expensive for nail polish) after seeing it so much on YouTube and Instagram, and I can say it’s worth the hype and is a awesomely original green color, at least to me.
4. Tree Hut: Shea Body butter: I love this stuff, smells delicious but not over bearing, and is really affordable and hydrating.
5. M.A.C: Expensive Pink: I recently started wearing this color again, and I have fallen in love with it again, and remember why its was the first M.A.C eye shadow I bought, not that I have a ton. It’s easy to apply and looks great for summer!
6. M.A.C Rubiwoo: I adore this color, I went to M.A.C and was deciding between this and RIRIwoo but decided to get this and I am glad I did. It’s long lasting, Matt and overall awesome!
7. NYX: eyebrow Kit: I love this, it’s super easy to use, I am going on my second one!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products, and what were your June favorite?
* pictures i did not take my self